Standards and Regulatory Frameworks
The Chamber of Information Technology and Telecommunication CIT patron of the digital industry identified a set of standards to improve the performance of activities and events, which are embodied in:
- Raising awareness among all member companies about the primary role of the Chamber of Information Technology and Telecommunications CIT, which is a catalytic role for the development of the industry rather than to provide funding or financial support.
- Clear criteria for large, medium, small and micro businesses to take advantage of the activities offered by the Chamber of Information Technology and Telecommunication CIT.
- Multiplicity and diversity of programs and activities in order to serve all companies of all sizes and specialties.
- Chamber of Information Technology and Telecommunication CIT identified a rate of 30 percent to be borne by members to benefit from development programs and services.
- Conducting detailed studies to discuss means of regional expansion in target markets, and monitoring all the latest global trends in the field of information and communication technology, as well as international experience analysis and transfer of expertise from different countries to promote the utilization by the member companies.
- Establishing systematized rules.